MyBlogLog Users, Get Ready for Nigerian Spam

Nigerian spammers have probably discovered a new way to reach your email inbox - via MyBlogLog messages.

MyBlogLog users are immediately notified when another member leaves a message on their profile page. As long as you are a member of MyBlogLog, you can email (message) anyone else who's also on MyBlogLog.

MyBlogLog Spam
Spammers are now using this feature to spam the email accounts of MyBlogLog users. Here's a recent email message I received from Sonia Bassey (loversonia) via MyBlogLog.
There is this huge amount of four million five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($4.5m) which my late Father Mr.Albert Bassey kept for me in security company here in Abidjan before he was asasinated by unknown persons during this war in Cote d'ivoire.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 15% of the total fund.

I await your soonest response. please feel free to contact me here sonabassey@yahoo.fr
If this message had come directly via email, GMail would have marked it as spam for sure but since it was routed via MyBlogLog, GMail thought that it as legitimate.

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement